Upgrade VueScan Editions
If you've already purchased the Basic or Standard Edition of VueScan and want access to a higher Edition you can purchase the Upgrade and only pay the difference in price
Professional Edition Upgrade
The most powerful controls for all your scanners
- Flatbed Scanning
- Save to JPG, PDF, TIFF, OCR, RAW
- Professional Options
- Use on 4 computers
- Enable Document Feeders
- Enable Film/Slide Scanners
Frequently asked questions
- How can I access updates for my current version of VueScan?
- If you are looking for updates to your current version of VueScan, rather than upgrading to a new edition, you should visit the page focused on the VueScan Update Program. This is a subscription service that allows you to receive updates for a yearly fee. With this program, you will be able to access any version of VueScan released while your subscription is active. Once your subscription ends, you can continue to use any version of VueScan that you received during the update program indefinitely. To sign up for the VueScan Update Program, visit this link.
- How often are new versions released?
- There is usually an updated version of VueScan every week or two, and these include improvements, new features, support for additional scanners, bug fixes, and support for new operating systems like Windows 10 and macOS Monterey (12.0).
- How long will I get free updates?
- You can use the version you purchase for as long as you want and you are eligible for one year of free updates.